Member of the Institute of Highway Engineers
- Project management, procurement, design and implementation of major infrastructure schemes, funded by international funding institutions such as World Bank, EBRD, European Commission
- Contract management in compliance with international contracts such as EU PRAG, ICE NEC and FIDIC
- Establishing and leading multidisciplinary project teams for commercial and residential real estate developments, public buildings, urban redevelopment and major highways.
- Environmental and health and safety aspects of civil engineering design and construction projects. CITB managers health and safety qualification
Year of Birth:
- Chartered Engineer,
- Incorporated Engineer
- Diploma HE - Civil Engineering, Coventry University.
UK, Ireland, Ukraine, Romania, Slovenia, Kosovo, Armenia, Montenegro, Croatia, Albania, Bosnia and Austria.