CES clean energy solutions GesmbH is a leading provider of premium consulting and engineering services in the energy sector for utilities, industries, investors and international finance institutions in Austria as well as in developing and transition countries. Projects of CES comprise the fields of renewable energies (biomass co-generation, biogas, solar, hydropower, wind, etc.), district heating, process heating and cooling, energy efficiency and HVAC and are specifically characterized by integrative design and a high level of innovation. For the further expansion of our activities CES is looking to recruit a project manager/senior engineer for plant engineering especially for the fields of district heating, biomass, cogeneration, cooling and thermal renewable energy projects.
You will prepare, execute and manage consulting/engineering projects in the fields of plant engineering and renewable energies. Based in Vienna, but with travel and field missions in Austria and targeted countries (Western Balkan, GUS, etc.) you will support our clients.
Your main Tasks:
- Lead interdisciplinary or international expert teams
- Manage, monitor and supervise implementation of projects on behalf of our clients
- Establish excellent relations to our clients
- Elaborate technical solutions (design, specification, calculation)
- Elaborate and lead technical and financial project assessments on the level of feasibility studies
- Prepare and manage the preparation of tender dossiers incl. specifications, design etc. and support our clients in the tender procedures
- Coordinate the detailed design and supervise the implementation
- Prepare reports (progress reports, feasibility studies, due diligences, etc.) in line with international standards and methodologies as requested by International Financial Institutions (IFIs)
- Enrich and improve our in-house engineering/design capacities / procedures
- Potentially: identify new project opportunities; lead the preparation of proposals, support in developing new markets
- Strong engineering background
- Engineering degree (e.g. MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, an MBA in the specific field would be of advantage) and 10 years of experience in international plant engineering projects in the following sectors: district heating, thermal power generation, biomass heating or cogeneration, biogas, industrial cooling or energy efficiency
- Excellent computer/software skills including experience in energy balance calculations etc.
- You are fluent in German and English language (reading, writing, speaking, fit for technical and commercial negotiations), additional language skills are an asset (e.g. Serbo-Croatian, Russian)
- Experience with FIDIC conditions of contract or similar contractual standards would be an asset
- Experience in projects financed by IFIs such as World Bank, EBRD, EU, IFC, KfW or similar in the position of the Team Leader/Project Manager would be advantageous
Minimum monthly gross salary: for full time 40 hour employment: EUR 4.000,–; overpayment depending on the qualification and experience
Contact: Please send your application with regard to the Job-ID incl. CV and supporting documents to:
CES clean energy solutions GesmbH
z. H. Frau Bettina Schrempf
Schönbrunner Straße 297, 1120 Wien
We ask for your understanding that we do not cover any costs for job interviews.